Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009's here!

It's been a whirlwind of travelling and parties over the past month. My favourite time of the year has come - time to say goodbye to 2008 and usher in the new year. Looking back, 2008 has been perhaps the best year in my life thus far - in terms of discovering more of who I am, finding my favourite places in the world and being closer to my loved ones.

Let's look back at one of the best years I've had -2008:
With 2009 here, here are my new year's resolutions and I can't wait take a peek at what the new year has in store for us! 
  • Get published on more travel websites and magazines - Bootsnall and local magazines
  • Finish up my new website, and turn it into a success!*
  • Develop a stronger style of writing
  • Learn Italian! - Buongiorno!
  • Spend more than 3 months travelling Latin America*
  • Play with the sealions at Galapagos Island
  • Visit Vanessa in Argentina!*
  • Finding a permanent home - hopefully we can buy our own house...
I know I know, it's a lot for 1 year of resolutions, but hey - I fulfilled ALL of my resolutions last year, so why can't I be a lil greedy and set my standards higher this time round? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home