Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Smashing 2007

So I was thinking thru about what Ive done the whole of last year..
2007 has been such a fantastic year, so much memories, so fulfilling..

I started 2007 drinkin n feasting here in Granada,
found a rewarding job teaching some fantastic pple,
learned a new language which has brought me so much tears n laughter,
hung out n partied lk crazy with the 3 locas in Madrid -that was the most fun i'd had all year,
met some friends who will stay in my life forever -Melinda and Alicia,
travelled to the beach of Alicante and Valencia with our fav Ivar in the midst of spring,
had a fucking superb roadtrip ard Turkey, seeing one of my fav places in the world Pamukkale,
booked a flight to Morocco at the last min, n ate sheep's brains n laughed at Melinda lol,
gave Alberto a birthday surprise in romantic Venice,
spent a month of summer in Eastbourne, England n had a wacky time with the kids,
went roadtrippin' from South to North of Spain, n on a Mediterranean cruise with his family
had the best summer ever!,
brought my frens from home n family all over Spain ;),
attended Rahmat's wedding in Amsterdam, n got high in the coffeeshops,
and ended the year with a smashing party in Alberto's home again!

so there, 2007 has taught me alot, changed my life in many ways
n now I am all geared up to embrace 2008
it's gonna be a fucking good one..

New Year Resolutions 2008:
1. Travel Egypt and Kenya!!!! know its gonna be fucking great..
2. Go home n be with my family n frens! (still failed to fulfill this resoln for 2007..sigh)
3. Save up n finally have a nice apartment..
4. travel Asia with Alberto! -- Japan, China, Australia.. (his turn to see new stuff)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home