Sunday, March 02, 2008

I´ve left Madrid..for good :(

Yes, we've done it
packed our bags, stuffed the car to the brim,
and left the life we had, in Madrid
now it's part of our past.

It's weird how everytime I move to a new city,
be it Miami, London or Madrid,
I would be all pysched to experience a new life
but when the time comes to leave,
I'm always not ready to say goodbye,
or perhaps just not sure if Im doing the right thing.

It always turns out great, fantastic
I meet new people, have the experience of a lifetime
move on, n lead a cool life..
but that moment when u need to say gdbye n leave
always makes me wonder if everything's gonna be alrite.

Well I had the most wonderful last days in Madrid
partying with Melinda for 1 last time,
roaming the lively streets of Sol, bar-hoppin thru the vibrant nightlife.
Melinda also came down to Granada to spend our last wkend together
n it was fantastic showin her around,
stuffing ourselves with beer, wine n tapas..

I manage to leave Madrid without shedding a tear,
but saying goodbye to Melinda, perhaps was the harder part.
The reality suddenly hit me,
that Alberto n I were not gonna be back in our cosy lil room,
or in the great atmosphere of the company I teach in,
nor sit under the sun n enjoy some cañas with Melinda no more..

The future ahead seems so blur..
I really don't know what's in store,
but I guess I like this feelin of not knowing whats ahead of you
so you know that you can strive ahead with all the courage you have
and face the challenges without turning back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home