Monday, February 25, 2008

Saying Goodbyes

Today I had the last class with some of my students.
As I hugged them, kissed them on the cheeks,
n wished them luck in their future endeavours,
it hit me that it was probably the last time I'd ever see them..

Moving from 1 city to the next through the past few years,
I've said goodbye too many times
to way too many people..
Some I've seen many times after,
but some have just left me beautiful memories.

Through the years, I thought I would become better,
But I still havent coped with saying goodbyes.
It hurts to be torn apart from people you love.
Dreams and ambitions might be important,
but nothing weighs more than people you love.

The hardest times have been over,
now goodbyes don't seem as hard as it used to be,
but still, leaving friends n students who have made an impact on my life
seems to be harder than I'd ever imagined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home