Sunday, January 13, 2008

Xmas 2007 - NewYear's 2008

It's amazing how a year passes by so quickly...
ticking off the list of things I wanna do each year,
I guess I've come a long way...
almost 2.5years away from home,
I've become a different person,
or rather, I haven't stopped changing,
that's all part of the process, isnt it?
I love life, and I'm just gonna continue living it out!


Alberto n me, so happy in the snowy mountains Sierra Nevada
we spent some sunny happy time snow-fighting
n just hanging out amidst the Xmas atmosphere..



it was a beautiful day
sunshiney n snowey...


still dont have the guts nor money to go skiing lol..
its not the guts,
bt imagine swishing-swooshing thru snow
in below 0deg..it sucks...





NEW YEAR'S EVE!
Welcoming in the new year :)
The Spanish tradition never fails to intrigue me,
instead of counting down like everyone else does,
they start counting 1 to 12 only after 12am,
n with each dong, they swallow a grape..
that can be quite a mouthful..
n thereafter, the ceremony of hugging each n everyone in the house begins...
it takes almost 10mins to hug everyone! lol



His entire family celebrates it together,
it's warm n cosy,
this year round we got wigs, n disguises.. lol






Afterwhich we hit a party with Alberto's sis n cousins


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home