Sunday, January 13, 2008

A kick-start to the new year!

January has come n gone by just like that..
It's been a whole month of dashing ard,
trying to get all the bits n pieces of our trip together,
planning, booking hostels, getting visas, and vaccinations..
its SO FUCKING EXCITING!
It's getting nearer n nearer,
n I just can't believe how soon we'll be embarking on our adventure!

2 mths of travelling Egypt, Jordan, Tanzania and Ethiopia!!!
I'm planning trips to the Dead Sea, Camel trekking in the desert,
sleeping under the stars...safari in Tanzania...

Anyhow, haven't had the time to upload pics from Xmas n NY
Melissa came to visit from London,
n we had a wacky time showing her around Granada,
tapas-hopping, drinking from day till night
n just had fun hanging out n spending the festive Xmas together..

Life's been great,
just had a BIG dinner in my all-time fav haunt, TGIFridays!
after 2 weeks of torturous dieting,
I figured I had enough of munching of carrots,
but woa, ribs and brownies did it for me man!
diet no more!!!!



awww... me with my strawberry daiquiri,
Jack Daniel glazed ribs,
and brownie surprise,
I dont need anything else in this world to be happy ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home