Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hanging out amidst the Xmas atmosphere!


Alberto's frens from Granada came for a visit
we spent the entire wkend partying, sightseeing n just having fun ;)
X'mas is coming,
every corner of Madrid is crowded with people
n a festive atmosphere!



My frens came n joined us
n we spent Sat aftnn drinking away in an Irish pub
awwww it was soo goood..



Squeezing thru the throngs of crowd in Plaza Mayor
where a Xmas fair was held..


Melinda, me, Alberto, Alberto 2, Alicia and Rebecca


Javier, Rebecca, Melinda



along the streets of Sol
Que Alegria! ;)


then we played with Sparklers!!!
awwwww


MERRY XMAS!






Dinner n drinks..


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Madrid looking at these pics.. man I wish I was there.

You gettin' thrilled about 'El Clásico' Nell?.. I'm sure Alberto is

ciao,
Ivar

12:47 AM, December 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home