Friday, November 09, 2007

Solitude

I used to feel that way all the time -- solitude.
Moving abroad, experiencing new sights & sounds
have brought not only excitement,
but also laughter and companionship to my life.

Last night, the same feelin came creepin' back again..
As hot tears slipped down my cheeks,
I asked myself what Im doing here,
what Im working towards,
and I couldnt find any answers...

I cried with unknown desperation,
but even he, suddenly felt like a stranger
in this big unfamiliar world.
I felt real sense of solitude,
where no one could reach within me
and find the real me, not even myself..

I think of my real friends who always brought light n shelter
and whom I leaned on for support thru the ups & downs in life..
I have made an abundant of friends and travelling mates in my life,
some stayed, some were passers-by
but there are always the few who really touches my heart n soul,
and it just seems so difficult to cross the path with a destined friend...

Alberto's been my companion, soul-mate
intimate lover, and patient listener..
he made me forget how it felt like to be in solitude
but now I realise how I need friends too, to bring me outta the shadow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home