Thursday, November 08, 2007

Indecent Proposal

It hit me suddenly that I needed more friends here in Madrid,
and at the same time, I wanna fuckin' learn my Spanish (for fuck's sake)
So like all the other foreigners here,
I was out lookin' for Intercambios (language exchange with locals) on the net.
My previous attempt of posting an advert
and recieving tons of replies from horny single spanish men
turned out to be ridiculously useless.
This time round I wrote to a guy who seemed nice,
and who mentioned how he and his wife like hanging out with different people
and enjoy company of foreigners.

So there I was,
thinking that hmm sounds good, Alberto could come too
4 of us exchanging experiences and having fun!
We exchanged contacts, n started talking on MSN.
The 1st conversation i had with him:
(I talked to him in Spanish, here's the gist of it)

him: hey i like ur picture, do u have a closer pic?
me: yes, but why?(suspicious)
him: i wanna know who im talking to.
me: ok.... (puts a pic of me & Alberto)
him: you are an Asian girl, very exotic, me & my wife like your customs n heritage alot
me: thanks, that's nice to hear..
him: so when we meet for dinner, is your boyfriend coming too, with me n my wife?
me: yes... the 4 of us will be more fun, isnt it? (suspicious again..)
him: sure,... (blablabla.. he went on n on abt my asian heritage..)
me: (telling him why i wanna do a language exchange)
him: So dont you find it weird that Im talking about you and your culture this way???
me: I don't get you... (I thot I might have misunderstood)
him: (after 5 minutes).. I guess you guys are more traditional people...
but if u have a Spanish boyfren, and u write in perfect Spanish,
then why would u still wanna do a language exchange?!
I thought u wanted to do a different kinda exchange!

FUCKING HELLL..... EEEUUUUKKKK
FUCKING PERVERT WANTS A THREESOME!

So i went offline immediately, n deleted his contact n blocked him on msn obviously lol.
I ain't into that kinda gory sick man! lol
Then i got an email from him!
he said he and his wife have fetishes that might be incomprehensible by more conservative pple,
but that doesnt mean that we can't behave normally and act like adults.
We want to make more friends, and hope you can still hang out with us...

eeuuuuuuukkkkk....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home