Thursday, November 08, 2007

Granada a cosy second home..

So last wkend we drove south to Granada again..
we go there at least twice a month, n everytime it feels like going home again..
As we drove away, from the snow mountains behind us
i saw the white quaint old houses fade away into the distance.
Listening to this typically andalusian music,
(this song ive just put up on my blog)
a whirlwind of emotions gushed thru' me..
I felt that feelin' of warmth and affection for this charming city..
full of character, undestroyed originality, and just being so himself
Granada always has a special place in my heart.



the lil black bar that's always inspired me
to set up sth of my own
the Jap-Russian couple has their unique way of
making people feel cosy n at home in their tiny stylish bar ;)


an evening chillin' in a cosy Arabic teteria (teahouse)
is essential in every trip to Granada..


walkin in the countryside
with Alberto's family
definitely brought us closer to nature


we saw horses, wild boars, sheeps
the wildlife was incredible..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home