Thursday, November 29, 2007

Changes of season, changes in emotions..

Autumn has slowly gone by
and winter has sneekily creeped in on us....
As fallen autumn leaves sprawled across the green grass,
give way to brittle cold wind amidst the sunshine,
so has the warmth and chirpiness left us behind.

Thick winter coats, leather gloves and knitted scarves
replace short mini-skirts and tank-tops..
I like to feel the heat sizzle on my skin
and not the prickling cold wind that numbs my mind..

As the seasons come and go,
the emotions that fill me, are beyond recognition.
Days pass by like how the metro creaks past
my days are filled with metro doors opening n shutting
people dashing around in n out...
Lately I would like to slow down and think back
on what has been n what hasnt...
Soon i will find myself lost and alone
bcos Life has just gone n past without you noticing.

P.S. On a bright not, Im looking forward to mushrooms n hashbrownies in Amsterdam!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home