Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Quarter Life Crisis

Oooo yeh, it's hit me for a while now
Apparently it hits everyone of my age
that feeling of lost, a need for new environment,
no sense of belonging, a feeling like u've never had before,
like nothing's ever enough for you..

Anyhow, life has alot to offer right now
laying ahead of me, pathing my way to something new
I look forward to it, yet threading it with trepidations.

Work has been fucking good,
everything's going well
I love what I do, the students,
the company, not the hours thou.

Teaching is an odd occupation, what can I say.
I enjoy it awhole lot, it gives me a sense of satisfaction I'd never felt.
But along with it, comes other less-gratifying factors..
It requires a whole lot of energy, mental strength
Alot of actions, jokes n of cos, talking involved.
I love talking to my students, I laugh alot everyday at work,
and we share something special ;)
but at the end of the day, they are still my students
A line is drawn btw us.

I remember those days when I bitch n laugh w colleagues,
hit the pub right down the street with them,
and fight the war at work again the next day.
Those days, are what I dont have now,
either way, I like what I do,
with or without a social life at work,
the most impt thing is to like what you do, isnt it? ;)

Last wkend came n passed, just w a glimpse,
feasted at my all-time love TGIF FRIDAYS!!
Of course the Margarita here can NEVER compare to that in Miami Fridays..
We still gorged on fantastic potato skin, buffalo wings n BBQ ribs!
Sunday saw ALberto jumpin' off a plane, right into the high skies of Madrid
SKY-DIVING~~

yeh, i chickened out, Im too old for that kinda excitement
bite me!



1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

eh, in TGIF the F already stands for Friday, so by sayin TGIF Friday, u'r repeating urself. just like our POSB Bank. haha. OMG, u didnt try sky diving?!?! so wasted! then again, if it's me I might chicken out too. heh. cheer up man, life's gd for all of us, or so I hope. miss u lots!

8:17 AM, October 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home