Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Birthday '07


Birthday party with my favourite friends..
Left-Righ: Lauren, Melinda, Alicia
me & Emily..


it was lil gathering in a normal bar
I had lotsa fun, just knowing that I have these friends ;)


Fofi and his friend came too
Fofi is always one of my favourite friend in Miami
& some of my closest frens - Alicia and Emily.
Alberto's colleagues came too,
n they made me laugh lk crazy...



Birthday dinner with my parents!
Mexican fooooood..i had Fajitas and Margaritas!
they came to visit in Sept
and left the day aft my birthday...
I was glad to show them ard,
so they know what kinda place I live in now etc..



I brought them all over Madrid & Granada
we saw lots, n told them lots abt Spanish customs,
people here and traditions..
of course we tried lotsa Spanish food
and they even met Alberto's folks...
they travelled to Rome and Barcelona too
n really enjoyed it..




Parents in Granada,
enjoying Arabic tea, view of the Alhambra
and world's best Paella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home