Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lonesome Halloween

So here I am,
all excited 'bout Halloween, my fav reason to party
ready with my Angel costume, decked out in wings & a halo
when all my friends started backing out..
all either sick or too tired,
it's disheartening really.
Like a lil disappointed child on Xmas day,
I took off my wings, and hid under the blanket
with my true friend and soulmate.
On days like these,
I miss home, real friends who are always there for me
who know me thru' n thru'
whom I will go thru hell n haven for, and viceversa..
I miss u guys ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

We miss u too! Remember hw we always plan to dress up for halloween and in the end nv do? next yr we MUST do it! I wanted to go as a dracula but the damn fangs wont stick. =(

10:12 AM, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Bing said...

i still remember your last halloween, it was an unfateful day.... (x____x)

next year halloween when we are all together, i want to dress up as a traditional african woman!!

5:50 AM, November 06, 2007  
Blogger Nell said...

awww u guys are the ones i miss most ;) Bing, that was actually Halloween 2 years ago (man, how time flies) yucks, i remember too! Last Halloween I was in Granada, dressed up as Pocohontas! lol.

10:09 AM, November 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home