Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cruisin' along Costa del Sol

it's been a fuckin good summer
3 weeks of beach hoppin', sun-bathing,
lying under the sun sippin beer
nothing's better than full relaxation...

1 more week to go,
on the Mediterranean cruise with the whole of Alberto's family
looking forward to unlimited food n drinks
ah can't wait..Margaritas, Daiquiris, Mojitos!

Im all sun-kissed, fully embracing life
and hoping this never ends...
ahhhh life...oh life...oh life.....

but in the midst of occupying myself
my mind goes on a journey
thru' the good old days
there's been many, in my life
and I thank all my friends, n wonderful pple ive met
even random people who've touched my life in some way or another...

Summer seems so long, yet so short
it feels like a journey
for me to discover more about life, and myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home