Sunday, July 22, 2007

Seeking solace

Just spent the afternoon lying on the beach
under the sun, with the cool breeze blowing cross my face
reading a book as I try to make myself comfortable among the pebbles..
and a Sunday aftnn lunch in the local pub
BLT sandwich with a glass of wine...

Spending some time alone clears my mind
i think better now, clearer and more refreshing thoughts
Although I feel lonely
bt I've enjoyed myself,
seeking solace in my own mind..

Coming back to England has made me think alot..
alota different thoughts and ideas, esp when Im alone..
Driving along the beach, towards Beachy Head
with the guys yesterday, was incredible.

Vimal and Fofi came to visit, all the way from London
they'd become quick frens since last wkend when I introduced them
it was a fantastic wkend, we drank lk crazy
Fofi smoked like crazy, n we just had a drunkard's fest.
bt we also saw alota English natural beauty
gorgeous cliffs and turqoise sea line the coast of England
I'm glad I saw them, n witness this amazing spot...

So one more week left here in England
I'll be sad to say gdbye to my dear students
bt yet I look forward to returnin to his arms..
Life has been tough without him beside me
can't wait to see him soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home