Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rollercoaster emotions...

It's a feeling I can never describe
that fluctuating emotion u feel
travelling from one place to another.
especially when you'r alone.

There are moments of over-the-top happy feeling,
and down-in-the-dumps kinda sadness.
I've gone thru' all sorts of feelings here..
going to the wave pool with the kids, getting pushed into the water by them..
last nite grooving in the club with them.
these kids look so mature, bt they'r still young..

Going from Eastbourne to London
brought back lotsa memories
good and bad ones.
I was really glad to see Katie, Yvonne, Vimal..
and had a fuckin' crazy time in Alfonso's party..
he and his mates formed a big part of my memories here too.

Was talking to my roommate
a heart-to-heart, over alcohol kinda talk.
We are gonna miss each other when we leave
and especially the kids..
my favourite gossipy king Rafa, the talkative lil Kubry,
the delinquent twins, problematic Pablo..
too many of them...
to bring me fond memories of this summercamp.

the beginning of this experience was tough,
bt now, i know im gonna leave with some beautiful memories of this place.
the people I've met, the laughter, n the crazy politics too..
at the end of the whole experience,
i know im only be sad to return to normal monotonous life in Madrid
even though i look forward to returning home
the workload here is incredible, working all day n shouting at delinquents
bt i guess it's definitely worth it.

another step in life
i've gotten thru' it
what's next??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home