Friday, July 27, 2007

Last day of school

I'd never imagined this experience to be so rewarding..
Today's the last day of school
finally no more classes, no more trying to keep the students quiet
no more bullshitting, n no more shouting..
but I will miss them so much..

My kids were signing on my hand,
taking lotsa pictures with me
asking me if I'll miss them
i wrote a note for one of my fav students
and she cried...

Some students said they've learnt more English from me
than they've ever had in their 10yrs of learning english..
that really made an impact on me..

These kids have taught me so much abt life
I think I've learnt more from them,
than they have from me.
Watever the case,
it's been one helluva ride with them
and I'm so glad I made the decision to take this journey.

1 more wkend left before I jet off back home,to Madrid.
it's funny how I think of Madrid now as home..

This wkend back in London,
with my favourite Fofi and Vimal!
they'd come visit me in Eastbourne last wkend
so partying time agaaaain!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

u'll be back soon! and then u'll be lamenting and sayin hw gd life is over at the end of e world. haha. but seein ur life, and u and alberto makes me wanna go see e world n enrich my life experience too, and it made me believe in things tt i nv thought was possible. will catch up w u soon, once all e craziness has settled.

4:17 PM, July 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home