Monday, July 09, 2007

I'm here in Eastbourne, England!
Haven't had internet access for the past week..

It's been a blast,
have loadsa fun with my students
lotsa laughter
bt of cos lotsa work as well
life's hectic here, day n night activities and excursions

I really need a wink of sleep
the host family I'm staying with is fantastic
changed my whole impression of the Brits,
they'r dysfunctional on the outside,
bt wholesome and pure funny on the inside.

Ive got a monitor as my roommate
she reminds me so much of my sis
and we have loadsa fun together too

so that's it,
3 more weeks to go in rainy England
before i hit the beach in August!
woohoo** can't wait

1 Comments:

Blogger Bing said...

Ni hao Ms Cheena pokpok! good to hear updates from you and that you're having fun in England! =) 3 weeks is short and long at the same time, looking forward to hear your funny stories!

life has been good on my end, new job is great though the lousy management (director who have huge fights with clients) is making a huge mess but at least i feel like a Useful (pardon the pun) human being now. and colleagues are great!~ everyday we'll be bouncing ideas off or chat and discuss about interesting Usability ideas and products, which i lurrrve. ok good, i'm breathing again and mental health meter is slowly going back to normal.

just dropped by the Parmy to see your Parmist sister hehe she looks good! we didn't get to talk much but i sensed that she is not as weary as 1 month ago, when she looked really tired of Life in general.

write to us soon!!

4:58 PM, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home