Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Life's changing 'cos Summer's here

So summer's officially here.
the longest day in the year has come and gone.
the arrival of summer also means
a long holiday for me...
and transitions in my life...
everything feels like it's coming to an end.
everyone seems to be just walkin ard, soakin up the sun,
there's no more work or hectic lifestyle.

Friends from backhome have just left
Melinda's travelling in Italy
ALberto's still busy working
so are my other friends..
that leaves me, myself and I...
Spending some time by myself
can be quite therapeutic and relaxing
but excessive time just makes me go crazy!

Having time to myself
always allows my mind to run free, n wild
some thoughts that never occurred to me
always pop up in my mind like a lightbulb
it always has got to do with my travelling plans...

Nxt week I'll flying off to England
for a summercamp that I don't exceptionally look forward to
bt well, one has to work n feed oneself..
and this's a great opportunity
to save up! and to see my frens back in the UK!

Looking forward to the summer aft England
we'll be driving along Costa del Sol
visitng all the beautiful beaches I've heard so much of
seeing one of the most beautiful islands in the world (according to a magazine...)
and going on a cruise ard the Mediterreanean!

Life's full of hope
I shld be embracing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home