Monday, March 05, 2007

PARTTTTY Wkend!

We kick started our wkend
with a yummylicious meal at Fosters' Hollywood
AMERICAN FOOD!

I was oh-so-surprised when Alberto suggested it
i dig good old american calories-filled food
while he hates it to bits
bt looks who's the fat mama nw?!
HAH!
so after a toiling exhausting week,
we gave in to beer, ribs and cheese sticks..




Another feast on Saturday afternoon
at a Chinese restaurant
Chinese food in Spain is everywhere!
it's nt authentic bt better than nothing..
Alberto adores meehooon.

I know we shld really stop our feasting habit man!





PARTYING Saturday night
so we relaxed all day just to gather our energy for the night!
it all started with this shot in the salsa bar..
*althou me n Alberto had our lil drinking session at home before hitting the bars* ;)


Alberto's gd fren-cum-colleague Jon came!
we finalli got him n Melinda to meet (hek..hek)
he brought his fren along thou! was such a pain..
Lauren came along too
with his superglue boyfren hoohoo~




Jon, Melinda and Antonio (the extra fren hee)



Lauren on the top left pic
she IS pretty...damn!
me, halfway over the moon,
i was completely smashed that night.
Spent the entire Sunday puking my guts out
*I swear Im keepin away from alcohol*

P.S. Ashley thanks man, I know Ive gained weight!
bt look at the food!!!?!
argh :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home