Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Chupitos & Mojitos

So saturday nite was spent downing free chupitos (shots)
and expensive Mojitos...
Melinda's back!!! ha!
my only fren in Madrid is back
hence the enthusiasm.
Nonetheless, we had fun with Alberto
roaming the streets of Madrid
around our favourite haunt, Sol
scavaging bars for free shots...
we ended up at a Mexican bar
where we met this British girl n her spanish frens
she was frenly n all, started talking to me at the bar
so we had some gd time drinking Mojitos n sharing a laugh...




Melinda n me
me in my new victorian-army style top! hiak


Tuesday nite was superb...
we went for a night of Intercambio (exchange) of languages in an Irish pub
my gay-lookalike *i assume he's gay* classmate came along
the dutch boy was talking to strangers with the blink of an eye..
Melinda's classmates were all cool chicks
there were lotsa them, Scottish, American, Swedish
all pretty frenly pple
there were many Spanish pple who came up just to talk
ahh extremely frenly, i must say

there was this bald guy who went ard
giving invites for an international party of the weekend
Apparently free flow of alcohol for us, with the invites, for free
so I questioned that
n he gave me an answer as such:
'Yes it's free, if u promise to make love to me for 5 hrs'
argh.eeuukk.i do not find it farnie.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sunshye said...

wah lao!! bloody lucky ass!! haha.. earning 100 pounds in a blink of an eye.. well, almost 2250 pounds.. hahah!

11:51 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home