Tuesday, January 09, 2007

1st working day of the year

So here in Spain,
everyone starts work only on the 8th Jan.
How lucky.
here I am,
lazing in btw classes.
Yes, still waitin for some classes to start.

Yesterday the skies were dark
shiveringly cold winter
it felt like london again
but the skies wld clear soon
n the sun wld appear again,
like it always does, in Spain...

So last wkend was superb
it was the 3 Kings' Day here
~ the 3 wise men in Bethlehem
who gave presents to Jesus after he was bornt
it's the most celebrated day in Spain, all yr round
everyone gets ready the nite before
n hides presents for ur family..

I got lotsa presents from Alberto & his family
that realli surprised me,
n it made me soo touched
it realli feels like my second home in Granada
Alberto's mum gave me a huge cosmetic set
(variety of eyeshadow, lip gloss etc),
a watch (!! i needed it!!) and a pair of winter stockings.
His sister gave me this grey furry jacket
(yes i look like a gorilla in it, bt i love it)
Alberto gave me a wallet (yes i lost it, remember),
a brown leather bag (!!!),
my long-timed dream bottle (those alcoholic silver ones)
and sth ive always liked - an artesanic framed mirror
His father's fren gave me a silver jingling bracelet lol..

Awwww...


Alberto got a TV from his parents lol..
*not to forget his car as a present from his mum*
I gave him a bow and arrow (red Indian style)
-he likes cool weird stuff-
n a army knife, n a tricky game


I love this 3 kings day!
I almost forgot how it felt
to be a kid again
with all the presents
and festive feel...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home