Sunday, December 31, 2006

The new year is coming!

Right, 2007 is almost here.
still cant believe how time has flew by.
Thinking back abt 2006,
it´s been a great, fulfilling year.
Ive done way more than expected
and had more love than imagined
n more laughter than anticipated.

We visited more than 10 cities in 2006
fulfilled my dream to travel to Greece
had more holidays than anyone cld
saw my frens n family back home
learned a new language
n met some amazing pple this yr.

Last year this time..NewYrs eve´05
As I lay in his arms n
watched the amazing fireworks
dancin in the dark skies of London
I knew it was gonna be a great year
with him ;)

So Ive never been one to lay resolutions
but seems like a good idea nw
just to see wat ive done with my life..

New Yr Resolutions 2007:
1. Earn enough to pay student loan, n travel
2. Morocco & Istanbul
3. SouthAmerica (yes backpacking!) - end of 2007
4. Perfect my Spanish
5. Go back home in Dec 07 n spend Xmas with my family
6. Start workg as an Engineer for fucks sake!!

Xmas was superb here in Granada
been pigging, lazying n drinking
in the warmth of his cosy family.
Lotsa pics to come..

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunshye said...

happy 2007! may all your resolutions come true!! :D see ya soon. :)

7:33 PM, December 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home