Monday, December 11, 2006

Lost in a big city

Somehow it feels so easy to be lost
mentally lost,
in a big big city
like Madrid.

the other day,
like everyother Madrilenos,
I took the Metro to school
it was crowded as usual
people pushing n shoving their way

Until I heard this heavenly music
the sound of windpipes
soo soothing, so calming
i almost felt like i was at peace again
I looked ard at the pple ard me
and realised everyone seemed to be ignoring it
they looked as if they couldnt hear the music

For a moment there
I thot i was imagining it
i thot i was going schizo...
then i realised the cruelty of the society
how it has gotten into everyone
how everyone has almost forgotten the warmth
n how life should be like.

Instead of dashing here n there
rushing to work at 7 in the morning
Life shld be relaxed n easy
most importantly, happy.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how your words speak for my heart nellie...*exactly* what is in my mind for the past month or so...sigh...

3:08 AM, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home