Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Last few parties...


Paulina´s gone now,
she´s left Madrid.
Pictures of the last few parties

Friday nite - lil House Party at Fofi´s place
we met up with Alberto´s fren Nono,
n our old frens from Miami
n Una and Paulina came along.




Me and Paulina highº
Paulina high on weed...


the 4 of us
me, Alberto, Paulina n Fofi
hee


Saturday Nite - met up with Amaia n Damien
havent seen them since 2 yrs ago in Miami
how time flies..
they´r exactly the same!




FIESTA @ CHUECA (gay zone)
cool bar with free flow of sangria n beer for 10euros
hmm not that cheap.
but we had a great time!



Me, Melinda and Llorgo
Llorgo (George in Greek) is that obnoxious greek guy in my class!
he´s the not-hot-but-Paulina-thinks-he´s-so-hot guy!
lol




Best picture of the nite
all of us laughing to our hearts´content
drinkin n partying away



Now that Paulina´s gone
n Una gone in a week
our parties are over --sob--
well Im all geared to work hard n earn some lil bucks
life ahead for me..
is such a blur..

P.S. Good news! I´ve got a job!
I´ll be teaching English to a new student nxt week!
n I found a school who gives free Spanish classes!
starts nxt week too! yippeyay!

P.S.S. It´s the long wkend in Spain again
we´r heading off to Portugal on a roadtrip!
I still prefer to go to Morocco..we´ll see..
Adious amigos!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home