Thursday, December 14, 2006

I just got fucking robbed

Grrr.. fuck the bastard
who stole my handbag
Argh...

I got robbed in a cafeteria this afternoon
was having lunch with Melinda
n I placed my handbag right infronta me, on the table
under my direct view
Suddenly this Mexican guy came outta nowhere
mumbled some stuff to Melinda,
he was all dressed in a checked suit n all,
so we didnt think anyth more than that.
5 minutes later, then did I realise my bag was gone

I was so devastated
its the first time ive lost my wallet
all my stuff are in there, luckily nt my ID, or credit card
ive cancelled my debit card, n reported to the useless police
he told me apparently 90% of stolen stuff are found
Ya rite, fucking liar

theres nothing i can do now..
i lost my favourite Motorola supercool pebble phone
the only 20euros that i had,
n the keys.
my flatmates were so nice, to help me call the landlord n all
sigh..

Paulina and Una both got their wallets stolen as well
in Madrid.
it is scary wat this society has become
u cant let ur guard down at all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home