Monday, December 25, 2006

A great way to end 2006

So Life´s picking up for me
There I was, all depressed abt the theft incident
the next minute, good things happened
all at once.

Bad and good things happen alternately.
just wait for your chance.
Anyway i have so much to say,
so pls read on (esp Jol who only looks at pics!)...

We had a fucking good time with Alberto´s colleagues
they had a Christmas dinner-party thingy n i tagged along
it was a hilarious night
as we laughed n joked (yes I was high)
in my Spanglish (Spanish+English)
it was one of the unforgettable parties we had in Madrid

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now my schedule is pretty fulll
from start of the morning till night.
I managed to get the job to teach English in companies,
I´ll be teaching in the Ministry of Defense come Jan!
Nervous yet excited, for the new year to start.
Looks like Life really has sth great in store for everyone.

Spanish classes have been going real well
it feels to good to learn sth new incessantly
classmates are wayyy different from those back in Granada
My class in Granada was filled with rich, spoilt students
who cannot be bothered to try speaking the language.
while this class in the govt-funded school is filled with lively,
not too well-to-do adults, n pple from South America, Central Europe

I met a Philipino girl in class
who was all frenly n nice,
n she thot I was philipino too ( Bing, do NOT laugh)
I might just have a new fren oredi :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, XMAS is here again
its my third Xmas away from home
it feels sad, cos Xmas is always about being with your family.
I miss the times we have turkey, honey-baked ham
and lotsa food...
I miss the christmas parties we had when I was a kid
I would puke from eating too much rocher..

Anyhow, Xmas in Granada would be a big festive season
it snowed on our way from Madrid to Granada
so I hope to have a white Xmas..

MERRY XMAS to all my beloved dear frens
next year, I´ll be back home!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunshye said...

i think u are so right... "Bad and good things happen alternately".. The past 1 year plus had mostly been a bad year for me. Hopefully the coming 2007 will be a gd one! :D

And I'm so glad you are doing well, working as a tutor there! :) Guess watever u'd experienced beats all of us in every way.

See ya in 2007! Happy new year!

5:05 PM, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home