Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wacky nite out in Madrid



Had a memorable nite out with my frens from school
we've become real good frens
the 4 of us get along very well,
we had Baileys n Icecream at my place on Thurs
n went ard town on Friday after class
Saturday nite we met up for drinks n clubbing..

pictures below are frens of Melinda
Melinda (beside me in the pic below), from Canada
she's pretty farnie, n direct
she was already drunk from 3 long-island tea when we met
us with her alil weird polish fren, n german girl


us on the streets, all cuddled up
looking for the next club to hop to


Melinda, Paulina and Me.
Paulina is the 17-yr-old french girl who makes us all laugh




The best picture of all.
the 4 of us. so much laughter, n fun.
Paulina, Una, Melinda and me.
it feels like we've known each other for abit.
althou it's just been 2 wks.
i love to laugh with them.


the nicest thing abt them
is that they aint like the others
they give me the feeling that they'r so independent
n they can have fun alone as well
they dont need other pple.

Una's the grown-up of he bunch
an Irish, project manager who worked in Congo
Paulina, teenager who's only 17, gushes at hot guys
uses 'fuck' excessively n makes me laugh.
Melinda, almost the same age as me, innocent n direct.
I love them already.


Alberto n this stranger in the club
just started singing to this song
was realli funny how he grabbed his shoulder
n they both started prancing along to it.

Downing tequila shots!
No wonder I was all hungover on Sunday
puked at least 10times. yukes.

Strangers on the street
all joined in for a pic with us.
it was farnie how the spanish guys just came along
n started chatting with us foreigners.

One of the best nites in Spain.
only spent like 10euros in all.
for that huge amt of alcohol in my body.
hibernation time- exam this Fri!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow lot's of fun in Madrid... but when are u guys coming to Barcelona? I got this big ass flat all on my own (but only until 18. Dec. than I have to move).
OH yeah.. and I got really good seats for da Barca/Bremen match. Make sure to rub that in Alberto's face..
ttyl
Ívar

8:20 PM, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home