Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mad fun in Granada


Some mad fun in a club with my classmates
lol. look at them booty-shaking on the bar.
Amanda the o-so-american girl who gt trashed by me
& super-hot Lara on the right.
Lara likes me alot cos I remind her of her taiwanese-french best fren.
how odd.


we then proceeded to another bar
to join my japanese frens
was a whole loada fren
we met this couple- Spanish guy n jap girl
they declared they'r not in love
bt they were goshing, laughing n arguing awww..
they made our nite.


Just so much laughter.



Spent some time alone with Alberto
in our fav al-fresco bar,
it has perfect views overlooking Granada


Ah finalli got to go into a cave!
Granada has this old part called the Albayzcin,
it's situated on slopes,
lotsa gypsies live in the caves,
Ive heard so much but nvr been in there
pretty interesting ey..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home