Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Livin' la vida loca

A crazy life, oooo yeh.
my life has taken a 360deg turn
here I am,
holed up in a big busy city
cars zooming, pple rushing, metro doors slamming
a tiny persona
in a gigantic concrete city.

Feel like a mad dash for the O levels again
cramming exam tips,
mastering MCQs,
practising 10-yr series.
Man, it all feels so familiar.
But in another language.
It is fucking god-damn tough
but I tell myself I will pass it.

the DELE exam requires a 70% pass
today I realise Im the only person in school
who actualli is taking the risk of the exam.
The arrogant greek guy in my class
is gonna take classes for 6 more mths before he tries the exam
wat the fuck am I doing..
Just jumping into the fire after 1 mth of spanish??
Anyhow I am all stressed up, n freaked out
esp when Im using my own money
n without the DELE i doubt I can find any job.
fuck. c'est la vie.

But Ive got great frens in my new school in Madrid.
Super young canadian girl Paulina
i like hanging out with her, she makes me laugh.
we'r making baileys & ice-cream tmr!

On a bright note,
we went back to Granada for the wkend
n it was a drunkard's fest
once again, i tried hard to get drunk
downing beers, wine n even fags
but i was still half-sober
it was hilarious in the club when
all the dudes came to dance with us.
Met up with Mariko and Lara,
ah Lara's real nice, despite being French lol.
fun and o-so-sexy.

Lotsa pictures to post, from 3wks ago.
Day trip along the coast, Halloween party n all.
when i get time off from my books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home