Wednesday, November 15, 2006

HALLOWEEN PARTY '06


Went for a Halloween Party in Satu's apartment
woa, her apt was soo cool
it's a whole building for only the ERASMUS students
all the European students on exchange,
imagine how fun that is.
loud music, beer everynite.lol.

I dressed up as Pocahontas (ok in my dreams can)
Satu in her mousey costume.


Her finnish fren as Spiderman


Satu n her housemates (all too gd-looking)


Lara, me and Satu.
Lara's french but has Arabic, Spanish n Italian blood. lol.
she's v nice to me, n is adorable, i like her.


me with my humongous mask & Keegan.




Mai & me.
Japanese girl all made-up.


Risa & me.
awww she gave me a farewell card when I left Granada.


Lara's boyfren in moroccan vampire disguise



Lara all booty-shaking
in her hot belly-dancing costume.


WAHAHA n for the last laugh
Alberto in his adorable disguises. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home