Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nite full of laughter

Ah I hafta write this down for my own memories
been a great nite out with my new frens
my fav Melody n her hilarious fren with huge boobs
Emma and her giggles.
was glad they all tried to speak Spanish so Mariko could understand
a buncha Brits and Americans
was just an unexpectedly hilarous nite
I havent laughed so hard in a while.
sigh too bad Im leaving,
Im gonna be sad to leave this place that I've fallen in love with
and frens Ive made.
Short but memorable.

P.S.Me and Alberto are moving to Madrid 1st Nov,
he found a new job there!
his parents bought him a new Peugeot! motherf**ker so lucky!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Madrid?!? Woohoo! And a Peugeot?!?!!?!?! Double Woohoo!! Haha.

8:14 AM, October 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home