Wednesday, October 04, 2006

La vida en España

Ah..time flies so quickly
really don't have the time to relate everything tt's going on in my life.
Too much have happened..

Last few days in London were so good
almost made me feel sad about leaving that merciless city.
my farewell party in Fat Controller was so much fun
got drunk as usual, and i spent the entire nite hugging everyone
i remember very clearly the tight hugs,
almost felt like time was tearing us apart.

Spanish classes have started, and they've been great!!
University of Granada- really pretty impressive..
my school is a restored historical building,
beautiful white-washed brick-roofed house perched on pebble-stoned streets.
Monday was the level test, and I already met some interesting people
it felt like Miami all over again,
meeting new people, new environment, new things to learn
although the classes are a tad bit difficult, even for the linguist (me)
its still fun, n very helpful, my spanish has improved oredi!
made these 2 jap frens, and went out for tapas with them
and Alberto n his best fren..
there are these two french in my class, houuu annoying
their spanish is soo good, they keep interrupting the teacher
n obviously their level is higher than the rest of us...irks me..
then, there are these americans in my class
who'r hilarious, one typical bimbo who cracks everyone up,
and a i-think-im-cool, baseball-player-wannabe dude..ah these pple are farnie.
weekends' coming yayhoo!!~!

Time to change the title of my blog - Spain trippin'

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just took a look at ur blog. It's a cool webpage, you are a good pen.. sounds just like u.
Ivar

3:43 PM, October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, Nellie
your blog told me that you are enjoying the new life.
how nice!
please show me your new enviroment and friends with your pics.
im very looking forward to seeing you who can speak Spanish frequently.
when i visit you there, let me show many interesting spanish things and food.

take care!

8:42 AM, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home