Friday, September 15, 2006

Goodbye London

Tmr I will be hitting the road again.
This week's been an emotional final week in London
- all the packing, farewell and moving.
Today's been a perfect last day.
Got a farewell present from my colleagues
- a Europe guidebook, a great addition to my collection ;)
Reading the cards almost brought tears to my eyes.
Hazel cried when we said goodbye.
I never knew I meant this much to them.
The whole day was filled with laughter, n gdbyes.
I had well-wishes from so many colleagues from different department
it really is heart-warming,
and Im so thankful for this year in London.
It's brought laughter, tears, excitement, dejection
a rollercoaster ride it really has been.
I've learnt so much from this experience.
I wont forget every single fren I've met here.
Goodbye London, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home