Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Papa Mummy in London!



Papa, Mummy & me at Nottinghill - Portobello mkt
heh heh forever frowning
i manage to make them smile for my camera thou




Harrods - world's most famous mall
i HAD to bring them there!


Food, food, food
I cooked a big meal for my family! ha!
even my father was impressed by my cooking
had lunch in a pub as well
brought them to try British food


haah relaxing in the park in Greenwich
so shiok!
everyone was just lying down, chillin under the sun


me in my usual tilt-head-one-side-vainpot stance




Greenwich Meridian Timezone conservatory
ah I brought them to my fav Greenwich
had to climb up a hill haha

my Papa made us laugh so much
he & his silly jokes
perhaps due to the distance
they never fought at all and just laughed so much..
All my life, I think this was the most fun I had with my parents

The funniest part of their trip here
was probably playing this silly checkers with me & Alberto lol
my papa was so funny
n my mummy kept playing cheat
Oh and they woke up at like 5am every morning
n slept at 9pm due to the jetlag!


My parents' visit here made my most beautiful days in London
it felt like i was a kid again,
they are the only people who give their all, but expect nothing in return
the selfish prick that I am,
can always feel their love for me
and treasure all that I have with them.

Sometimes I just feel like forgetting abt everything
leaving it all behind
and run back to the safe arms of my parents
but we all have to grow up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home