Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Amigos!

The weekend was relaxingly superb
Weather in London couldn't have been any better..
lazed our Saturday off at the pool at Hampstead heath, near our home
(o yeh, London has got open-air pools! they call it 'Lidos' here - weird Brits)
Got a tan! i mean, even more tanned! woolala~~
and invited Fai and Belle over for dinner
had a nice surprise when they turned up early,
and we were half way thru our bath. (heh)
Nice catching up and laughing at angmohs. (aka Alberto)

Sunday was very nice
Met a new friend
Yvonne's bubbly and very street-wise,
had a great time talking to her abt Spore,
abt boring British pple, abt expensive brit food..
ahh too much stuff..
I suddenly felt like
just hanging out with a fren, and feeling comfortable ;)

Oh Friday nite, went to a club in Shepherd's Bush (so far..argh)
called Blag Club - yeh tell me abt it, not Black, not Bag, but Blag?!
hanged out with Tom, my infamously sarcastic colleague
and his gorgeous American girlfren lol..
was nice to finally see her, since we've heard all sortsa stories abt her
anyhow was a short nite thou cos of stupid London transport,
gotta catch the last tube at 11.30pm!


Blag Club with Tom & his gorgeous girlfren Jackie heeh


me & my joker-looking boyfren lol

Met Katie Monday evening
as funny as ever, her fateful predicament working in the budget hotel
had huge Chinese buffet hurhur..
n we hanged out with her Thai fren as well
with an interesting romance to share with us.

Alberto's sis and boyfren are here in London again
and it feels so good that they can understand me now! in Spanish!
and I can understand them too, when they talk real slow lol.
right, I shall work hard n hopefully speak the language fluently soon!

Anyhow, wkend's gonna be filled up to the bream
Still loadsa pics from last 2 mths.
I miss my frens from back home!

P.S. KK! I saw ur afro hair!!! Fwah COOOOOOOOOL!!!!!
go take pics in daylight lei! all the pics i saw are taken at nite
cant really see ur afro hair clearly
AND when are u getting a girlfren??! ooooops lol


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha yah and the whole was like wat happened to u. When i take the MRT pple stare at me like they have never seen a guy b4 ah SIngaporeans~ ^________^ kk

2:55 PM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home