Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Addicted to changes

I've realised I constantly need changes in my life
not changes, but maybe new motivations..new obstacles..
I need to work towards something, constantly.

Been doing alota thinking,
mostly at work..probably cos I'm geting extremely sick of the job
there is no sense of achievement, no job satisfaction
not even a hint of fulfillment
that's the price I hafta pay to be working here
Been scoring thru job agent websites,
sending CVs, asking for favours from frens..no response yet ;(

Dilemma lies in taking my Masters in UOL.
Alota pple been telling me how prestigious the school is
and how valuable the opportunity is to study there
I really want to do it, but trying very hard to get a loan now
checked with banks here, banks back home as well..
And at the end of the day, I'm not sure if a Masters will get me where I want to go.
I'm paying for my tuition loan as well
taking up two loans at the same time...sigh.

Choosing to go the path of setting a proper career,
means staying here or back home.
Choosing a bummer but might be fun-filled path,
means moving to Spain with my mediocre spanish & no career watsoever

Ah... Life.
still a winding road after all.
and where does it lead you to at the end of the road?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home