Thursday, June 08, 2006

Life never goes your way

disappointed it turned out this way
thot it wld be laughter, drinks n happiness
thot it wld be plain old catching up..
life just doesnt go the way you want it to.
so much things I wanna share with her
but it seems like there are too much going on in her life..

overwhelmed yesterday
Ash seems to be in a whirlpool of emotions,
wish I could be there for my good ol' pal
it was what I needed at the time, as well
Frens can never replace anything else in the world.
Your cry for help seemed to be an answer to mine..


on a bright note,
it's Alberto's birthday today ;)
Happy 25..
I've been the happiest person with you around
No one loves me the way you do, thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Happy birthday Alberto! Thanks for your call Nell. I also dunno what's wrong with me recently. Maybe things are happening too fast for me, my mind and emotions can't catch up. Your call and messages really did help. Maybe we're telepathic dispite the distance, which is y i gt depressed at the right time. Hope my depression helped with yours! Things don't always turn out the way we want to, which is why i always try not to keep my hopes up. The more you expect, the harder you fall. Maybe i'm just a coward.

7:46 AM, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home