Friday, June 09, 2006

Hot in London?!

Great weather today. 27deg with cool breeze.
sat under the scotching sun and read my book at lunchtime.
ahh..just what I needed.
Life's been hectic for the past week or so.
Barcelona was cool, thou could be better. sigh.
Still loved it even more than our first trip.
havent had the time to rest since then. we'r craving for a wink of sleep.

Alberto's birthday party was superb
had balls of fun at Sway bar, all our frens turned up
the whole place was empty, as if we booked the area
we had loads to drink (yeh n i only spent £10?!! yayhoo.thanks to my generous frens)
Alberto didnt even spend a quid! lol his glass was full thru out the nite
everyone just kept pouring him drinks hehe
Katie's french n kiwi frens made me laugh lol with their accents
Leon turned up with his hot Trinidadian girlfren n 2 other hotties
Hannah was there too! had alot to catch up w her

time to get back home,
nurse my horrible hangover (yes again sigh)
n prepare myself for yet another exhausting wkend
Emily n boyfren are comin!
our home's becoming a Bed&Breakfast..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home