Thursday, March 30, 2006

Watsssup??!!!

Holiday fanatic me has been crazily busy with travelling + doing crazy stuff
besides jabbering bing everyday in the office, in the midst of hectic work,
calling Ashley once in a while to check out her amazing new life
and readin Xindi's n Xiaohui's amusing blogs
I really have no clue how everyone else is doing?!
leave me comments or write me mails

ive had mails from frens all over the world,
just got a mail from a fren I met in Miami, Katie from chicago,
who hasnt kept in touch with me since 2 yrs back,
and now she's coming to London! woohoo

anyhow, life's been hectic these days, esp since our trip to Paris
just came home from my BioSci course in Univ of Westminster
boring course, but i thot a good way to make use of my time here.
Had spanish classes last nite, it was so much fun
we have a small class of 5 pple, all of them are older than me
alota fun, everyone tryin to speak spanish n laughing at one another
and tomorrow, I'm meeting my Asian frens hehee
my only frens are probably my colleagues,
need to widen my circle ;)

Work has been getting more and more stressful,
Hazel has been giving me more responsibilities, more impt work
she does appreciate me alot, n says shes happy when im back from my holidays
hah, of cos i help her reduce her workload pooi
She's not too happy abt me taking days off to travel
but i told her from the start that i came here to travel.
and I've got 22 days of annual leave!! hee thats why i can jet off alot
London's the best place to get cheap tix to anywhere in Europe

Have been loving each day of my life
living with Alberto
after each day of exhausting work, we go home
and talk, and laugh abt silly stuff, our stupid bosses n everyth else ;)
i seriously never thot it would be this nice ..

Realli excited that Eugene and Bing are coming to London!!!
they bought their tix for Beginning of June!! yooohooooo
AND we'r thinking of making a trip to Barcelona
the music geeks wanted to go to some music fest, n we got the idea of gg to Barce
Barce in summer can never get better man...
cool beach right next to the city centre
ah let me see the sun pls!!!

So my life's great, tell me about yours!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunshye said...

had HFMD.. and was sooooo busy @ work.. check me out on my blog.. yeahz, i resumed blogging...

www.emancipation2.blogspot.com

9:51 AM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Ashley said...

i got update both my blog! so u can keep track of my transition and my oh-so-boring-and-routine life. haha. will call u the min pple comments on my voice. but i doubt it'll be so soon.

3:05 PM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home