Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Paris - Je t'aime tous me coeur!

This has been one of the best trips we've made!
Paris has so much more than what everyone gives credit for ...
The culture, the people, the history...
Absolutely adored the Eiffel Tower (surprisingly since it's just a monument)
just the look of this world-renowned structure just makes you wow
we went all the top to the top at night, was soo romantic and amazing
me and Alberto had the greatest time laughing over beer..;)
Musee du Lourve was amazing too, althou it resembled the British Museum alot
but the architecture and layout of it all was very interesting
And! we visited the St Sulpice Eglise!! Da Vinci code readers would know about it
that's where the Church had thot the keystone was hidden, underneath the rose carving
*damn, i couldnt find no rose carving*
But my favourite was definitely the Basillica du Sacred Coeur..(Cathedral of Sacred heart)
it brought out a certain part of me that has been missin since a long time..
somehow I cant describe it with words..
Climbing that 273 steps to the top of the hill, we saw a beauutiful view of the city in daylight
and that took my breathe away
Having been to different cities, seen different skyline,
they may look the same, yellow lights dotting the streets, bridges across long rivers..
But all of them differ, in all sorts of details.. i like Paris nightview the most of all..

Alberto makes the best travel partner
he's my soulmate who can finish my sentences for me,
who knows exactly what i like, and who seems to have the same mental images as me!
we just had so much fun on this trip
i can't wait for the next one already!

Oh, and I came up with a list of European cities I like most
1. Rome!! wooo wayyy too much historical stuff to see! Vatican, Colosseum, Foro Romano ruins
2. Paris - ah it's made its way up to the top already
3. Granada - alberto's home ;)
4. Toledo - this tiny city in the middle of Spain, with cool ancient stories behind it
5. Amsterdam! ahh i love the hippy atmosphere there
6. Ibiza..yoohoo if not for the abundant annoying brits on this piece of beautiful espanol land..
......

I would love to write more details on my trip to Paris..too lazy
all the memories just lie in my heart

yay! so happy Yanbing and Eugene bought airtix to come visit me!!!!!
yabadehhbaaadoooooooooooooooo
we'r gonna have a helluva fun - mushroom, alcohol..

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I'm trying to remember the book as i look at some of pictures! haha. some of them look alittle familiar cos i've seen them on tv or in books. Must be damn amazing to actually BE there! Maybe when i'm old and rich i'll fly down to paris to see for myself. haha. For now i'm contented to see them through your eyes.

7:02 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home