Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine's Surprise - our first Valentines together

It's been 2 years, but this is the first Valentines we spent literally together.
Had such a great one - i don't think i'll forget in the next few decades
Didnt anticipate anything at all, since we'd spent quite a fortune in Ams,
we decided to have dinner in a local restaurant
and have a quiet night in..
it was a normal day, started out with Alberto going to work with me
buying a sandwich on the way for lunch
calling me during work to chat
and we were gonna meet at home after work before gg out for dinner.

The moment I stepped into our apartment
The room was dark..
I saw candle lights everywhere,
and there was our song - Dilemma - 'No matter what I do..all i think abt is you..'
playing in the back ground
and there Alberto was, dressed in my fav suit
Nice dinner was sprawled on the table
lamb chops my favourite, and red wine..
he bought me red roses, and daisies..awww

He actually didnt go to work
spent the entire day packing our apartment
bought food to cook for me, and flowers
I was so surprised, he actualli pretended to go to work with me
so I won't suspect anything haha

I just had the most wonderful time
i guess when you never expected anything
it all comes as a even greater gift. ;)
Thank you, I'll always this remember this.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sunshye said...

it's really heart warming just reading ur blog on wat happened on ur vdae.. i'm really happy for u too. :)

but at same time, i begin to wonder will i ever be so happy again?

4:42 PM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigod... so sweet of him!!!!

feel so happy for you! :D

-xiaofei

5:20 PM, February 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAWATEEKRAP ........ nell soh . Giam Gan na kk here . Paiseh hah did not reply to ur sms , cos me dont know ur hp no.u still using the same old starhub one? BTW , happy for u hah. Hope u enjoy urself lah hah . More pictures lah hah .....sing - ga - pore ah peh ...

1:59 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Bing said...

awww...for the nth time, that's so sweet of him...so u better appreciate him and no more monkey business!! as i'd said, all men on earth are bastards except for our fathers and albertoo (and kian kern, on a friendly note =P). alright let me change it to most men then -> 99%. the remaining 1 % are spread thinly over the world, with less than 0.01% found in s'pore. so theoratically then, it's harder to find a good man here than to win the $10 million Toto.

i'm happy for you~! =)

5:31 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Nell said...

hihi to all my frens, exhilarated to read ur comments ;) in a cheena mood today woa, left alota comments on Xindi's and Xiaohui's blogs, saw their fun pics and miss Singapore. Anyway, I'll treasure Alberto ;)its once in a million chance to find someone that nice to me.

P.S. Sheila, don't think that way! treasure what u have now. it's not easy..

And even giam ga nah KK left me a msg! oH i've heard of your no-longer-giam philantrophical gestures..I missed this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get a buffet treat from KK, sooo sad ;(
AND if you really have gotten rid of your giamness, pls sms me at +44 7899 657 889. i'll be so happy! remember those days when me and Yanbing used to fight over u?! crazy!

5:04 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Bing said...

erm nellie can u pls dun bring that up... quite embarassing hahahah...and when are we gonna stop making kian kern feel so wanted!

5:52 PM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home