Monday, January 23, 2006

C'est la vie!

Ah! It's the start of a new year again.
Been busy,
life's busking with activities
had a greeat Xmas and NewYear
It's almost the end of January
my contract's about to end.

I haven't told anyone,
but I applied for an Engineer position in the US branch,
and I had an interview with my manager
still waiting for news.
Im not pinning too much hopes on it,
cos at the end of the day,
I'll still be real happy to stay here ;)

Last nite was the first time I cried,
since I ve been here.
cos I miss Home..
I miss my pasir ris home, n my family
and my dogs..n hanging out with frens..

Weekends' been fabulous..
spent the past few Fridays getting sloshed - completely.
Alberto got so angry with me, cos I left him alone at home to have fun
but I learnt my lesson, n made sure he was around when we went out on Friday
it was a good one, until I puked in the extremely expensive cab
argh I hate myself - Im officially a member of AA - Alcoholics Anonymous.
Where would you find someone,
who would love n care for me, as much as him? ;)

Past few weekends been crazy
doing soo much stuff with frens
going soo many places, seeing so much with Alberto
I've had pictures to keep these memories
to smile at, when I think back of this fun we've had.

It's been sunny here in London - incredibly.
and I've caught up alot, in my cooking
I can whip up yummylicious dinner everynite
Pasta on Monday, Chinese on Tues, Indian on Wed..hah..

Life cant get better than this...:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

ya man where to find someone who will clear ur shit (literally)?? haha. anyway gt ur postcard thanks! so touched to recieve it. made my day. will send u my pic soon then u wont miss me. haha. 2 years will fly by! take care

7:04 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Bing said...

remember....the Real Test is not this friday but next fri k...this friday is only Pop Quiz cuz his sis and bf are around hahah...

and albertooo's a big thumbs up guy, so please graduate from ur AA club kie~~

p.s. there! finally leave one comment liao heehee

12:33 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Sunshye said...

chatting with sy now.. i am so sad. but i cant tell anyone. i dun haf TTT to tell. i muz act a strong front. i hate every bit, but i cant help wanting to chat with him. Nell, i really hope to get over him soon!!!!

9:06 AM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home