Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Silent nite

Last nite was one of the best nites we've had
Cooked quite a feast
for someone like me,
u aint gonna expect anyth edible
but surprise surprise,
I just discovered my hidden potential
might just become my newest passion hah..
It was a feast of Grilled Chicken drumsticks
(mind you, that took me eons to make, n tons of oil splattering on me)
with potatoes and portobello mushrooms fried with garlic,
and some Moroccan cous-cous to top it up.
HAH!
bought some new table cloth and a candle over the wkend
and we just had a great candlelight dinner in our own home ;)
life can be simple yet beautiful

oooo had a superb Friday nite
had some drinks with loony colleagues from the Audio team
Im not too acquainted with them,
but have hanged out before, so decided just to join the fun
it was great, laughing drinking n jokin ard
met many new pple - this Finland girl who's been to Singapore!
and this British girl whos so nice *surprisingly*
shes stayed in China for 3 mths before wohoo
I got so drunk,
only knew how much I drank when the nxt day I found this shot-tube thingy in my bag
and remembered everyth.
when I got home, alberto was fuming haha
i forgot we were supposed to have dinner together oopsie
have to change my ways ;P
will post those pics later

the Weekend was weirdly hectic
althou we planned it to be relaxing and we would be chillin' out
the past few wkends have been sucking up our energy
but we had to buy some presents to bring to Spain nonetheless
it's the last wkend before Xmas!
of cos, there was the expected crowd in town
all rushing ard for Xmas presents like lunatics
but wat we didnt expect was the HUGE amt of pple
man, the whole of Oxford Street was closed, no vehicles cld enter
just so loony shoppers cld trample over one another
we changed our plans and went to visit the Santa Land in Earl's court instead
it was supposed to be a Christmas fair
i expected a grand opened air fiesta,
with lotsa candies, bright lights, christmas goodies
but I was oh so disappointed
it was like one of those Expo exhibitions, empty, boring, stale
AND the entry fee was £25?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strange enough, Alberto suggested heading back to Oxford but i knew there was a hidden agenda of course, how could he resist the FINEST toy store in the world - Hamley's?! phff A grown up kid I supposed.

Christmas is always a festival of giving I wish I could be back home, exchanging presents with frens thou and having a great christmas feast with my family ahh i luvv eatin with them, who else enjoys food more than us?!

But still, Christmas is gonna be realli nice here, cold winter, Everyone talking abt Xmas, Mince pies, Christmas puddings, Christmas lights everywhere and of cos, nice dinners ;) I'm sure it'll be good.

Have a good one everyone!

P.S. I'm gona have internet connection at home today! yippee! Gonna upload my freaking load of photos here yehoo

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunshye said...

merry xmas nell and alberto!

3:50 PM, December 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home