Monday, December 12, 2005

Sheisah

they probably don't spell it that way in German
but wat the heck
hah! my first German word I've learnt (besides Guten Tag of course)
yes always the vulgar words that come first lol
('shit' in German heh)

Wooo had a great time last wkend
Heiko came down from Leipzig to visit ;)
and I sure miss how it felt like to hang out with him and Alberto
he's always so comfortable to be with,
so genuine and indifferent

Friday was a cosy nite when we caught up on each other's lives
had a great meal in a Jap restaurant
rarely eat outside, so that was a something nice to treat ourselves
The good thing about eating in London is that we have cuisine from all over the world
The amusing thing is that the Brits have no food to call their own!
Pathetic.
Anyhow, we had a great talk, drinks at a pub
in downtown Leicester Square

Of cos it was yet another buzzing Saturday
waking up early in the morn n showing Heiko around London
Hannah came over from Essex
and me and Alberto had a realli nice time chillin' out at a cafe
as they went on the London Eye
they probably earn billions from that,
every single time we visit the Eye, and the lines are as long as the great wall of China
A cool n noisy dinner at a traditional English pub in Oxford
that was my favourite ;)
i luvvv English pubs
althou i hate those english accents all around me
oh, n i met my tuition kid I used to teach!
she's studying in Oxford pre-uni and I met up with her in town
so happy to see her
grown up n mature, bt still a kid
gonna visit her in Oxford in Jan

Sunday was another long day visiting Tower Bridge, Camden Market
Heiko arranged to meet with his American fren who was here
and a German girl too
I asked Joanna along, n it was practically a German party haa..
it was nice, like all of us
talking abt our different culture
and listening to them speak in German just makes me laugh

it's just been nice
and Heiko's leaving tmr
i'l be sad to see him leave
its back to work today
n ive been in a horrible mood till now
god help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home