Friday, December 09, 2005

Foggy Friday

as I opened my eyes this mornin'
and looked out the windows
it was like a scene you would only imagine
i thot it was snowing
it was just sooo white outside - soo foggy

Yesterday,
I was just going to write abt how sunny it has been
these days..
and 'who said London is dull and rainy?!'
but TADA
here u go..
we have a beautiful view in the office
right in fronta me
but today, i could only see a whole blank space of white,
and the building just infronta us, thats it.

On a lighter note,
IT IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!
HAAAAAA!!!!
You just cant imagine how much I look forward to this
everyday, its just WORK WORK WORK
i work wayyyy too hard for the meagre sum of money I'm paid
and i feel taken advantage by the company
but i tell myself,
at least I have a job!

anyway, I have been too busy to update my blog
so here I am.
Last wkend was superbbb (which wkend isnt?)
Alberto's parents came over
and they are very funny people - young at heart
we went all over London - took the London Eye!
Harrods - very cool traditional English mall..interesting artwork on the building
Amazingly, I enjoyed the Night tour we went on,
with a group of Spanish, AND the guide was speaking in Spanish ONLY
haha bt Alberto patiently translated everyth to me
it was hilarious..n we saw SOO much stuff
and it was like a pub-hopping tour
where we had a superb dinner at an English pub
with all the historical meaning behind it.

Talking abt English pubs,
I lovee the English pubs here
soo traditional on the outside, cool architecture
and wooden interior - good ol' Lager and Ale

Sunday, we had a great nite too
walking all over town - Oxford Circus
Picaddilly - Regent Square - its where everyone goes to
and we had Chinese food at Leicster Square ;)
Alberto's parents wanted to try some, and I ordered loads to eat
Of cos they weren't as good as those in Singapore
bt it was still a good meal..

Fiesta Italiano

Our Italian neighbours invited us over for dinner on Wed
hoooow nice ;)
thats how i luv italianos - they are genuinely nice,
but they dun talk about it,
they invite us, n thats it - they dun want us to say thank you,
or buy them gifts or anything.
they'r just happy pple who laugh heartily
embrace life - eat and drink n that's life.
they'r two big guys - one in his 60's and the other ard 30's
we had a HUGEEE feast! Pasta Cabonara and Pork Chop
with loads of wine.. Italian coffee..
oh n they even made a wholeee Tiramisu cake for us last wk!
i was sooo touched my eyes were watering oredi haha

But that's not the end of the fiesta
I ended up stuck in the toilet for the rest of the nite (T_T)
hugeee tummy ache, n I literally bombed our toilet lol
the next day I had to hug my aching belly to work
and eat yogurt for lunch..
poor me haha..

Lotsa pics! but i still cant upload argh
leave me comments plsssssssssssssssssss!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bing said...

tell me about it man. i can totally understand how it feels to be heavily underpaid and overworked. because i am living it too. well, hopefully not for long.

it's good to have nice neighbours =) but erm...60's and 30's, 2 grown men, living together....???? hmmm.....suggestive....

12:52 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Sunshye said...

ehh.. so it's foggy not snowing lahz?

anyway glad u are having such nice neighbours.. well, in spore oso mahz.. i alwayz look forward to wkends.. keke..

-regards from chris as well-

12:00 PM, December 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home