Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas yooohoooooo

I always feel the festive atmosphere
when I get greeting cards!
Hurrrayyyyy
I got a Xmas card from Sheila! yay ;)
Thanks! It's so nice to get a card from home
me and Alberto snuggled in bed and smiled as we read ur card
and we got a postcard from Emily!
how nice.. with a picture of HK haha
thanks Em, can we get a big Xmas present too? ;P
n yeh, of course we hafta meet in Berlin!
im about to book tix man, Easyjet has got World cup promotion woohoo
I'll wait for u to go travelling around Europe
hopefully by then ive saved up enough

It's mid-week, almost there
in a beauuutiful mood today, surprisingly
u know how I sulk when i get into the bloody office
but today, I'm in a glorious mood
last nite was great
me and Vimal went for some drinks after work
and again, he didnt let me buy him drinks!
had a good time talking abt stuff, life
went back home and chatted with my italian neighbour
he feels like a grandfather to me hehe
soo nice, and wise
he makes red wine in his own house,
n he's gonna bring some for us!
today he's goin back to Italy for Christmas
so we probably have the whole floor to ourselves :P

its been really Xmasy around here
with everyone doing their Xmas shopping
Im getting soo excited abt my Granada tripppp
wanna try skiing in Sierra Nevada
woooooppiiiiieeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home