Tuesday, November 29, 2005

When will it snow??

Yes, according to the weather forecast,
they said it's gonna snow anytime soon,
well they said it would snow last Friday, and then Saturday,
Sunday went past, dry and bitterly cold,
and now, it's already Tuesday
where the hell is the snow??

I can't wait for it thou
it's too cold, but SNOW will make it worth it
so c'mon gimme some snow!!

It's winter and the Christmas atmosphere is looooming near
christmas lights, dinners, parties..
all around the corner
it is a lovely place to be in for Xmas - London
i wanna see for myself ;)
we'll be in Granada for Xmas thou
Alberto's mum wants us to go back there..hmm..
better polish up my Spanish
they'r coming to London this wkend..;O

Last wkend was crazy
im a FRIDAY person, if u know wat I mean
I would be coming in to work everyday, with that glum face,
and huge eye bags, and a loud voice screaming inside of me
'when will the wkend come?!!!!'
and VOILA! Friday comes sooooo quickly
n there I am again, chirpy and happy
Last Friday, we had a party in a pub called 'The Fat Controller'
ooo man wat a name!
some Managing Director in the Finance dpt was leaving
I havent even seen him before
but the Finance guys asked us along
so we dropped by with Jo, and Vimal
and it was all great fun
I got crazily drunk cos Vimal couldnt stop buying me drinks lol
We met alota colleagues we havent seen before
n it was great fun,
althou i probably dont remember a single name :P
Took loads of silly pictures,
bt still havent got internet connection at home ;(

Saturday was realli nice too
me and Alberto did some shopping for our new apt, its complete now
lotsa food, nice bed, tv bla bla..
we went Portobello in the afternoon,
it's the world's largest antique market,
they sell really cool stuff thou - interesting bohemian, hippy stuff
Joana, my new colleague, met us in the evening,
and brought us to an ICE SKATING RINK! OUTDOOR!
I wanted to go to one, exactly like the one in Rockefeller NewYork
full house thou, didnt get to try iceskating
had a longggggg walk along the Thames River,
saw how beautiful everything looked at nite
the Big Ben, the London Eye, Westminster Abbey..

im looking forward to seeing more stuff
there are still soo much more to see
this weekend.. cant wait :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I also wanna c snow! nv c snow before in my life. haha.

5:27 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home